About A Way In
May we trust in the unfolding and meet it well.
-- Psalm 37:3
A Way In Jewish Mindfulness organization weaves together Jewish tradition and Mindfulness practice. We seek to build a community that supports us in living in reverent relationship with each other and with the earth.
A 501 (c) (3) charitable organization, A Way In offers opportunities to cultivate moment-to-moment awareness through meditation and movement practices that are grounded in Jewish language, texts and time.
* Twice-monthly Jewish Mindfulness Shabbat services followed by a shared lunch
* Monthly "Pop Up" Shabbat services in private homes
* Weekly meditation “sits”
* Day-long and overnight Shabbat retreats
* Classes on Jewish Mindfulness
* A lively online presence, including a weekly kavanah and daily Mindfulness meditations and suggestions for practice.
* A Shavuot retreat in the high desert of northern New Mexico.
A Way In is a Jewish mindfulness organization that was developed by Rabbi Yael Levy while serving as a part-time rabbi at Congregation Mishkan Shalom. A Way In offers programs at Mishkan and at other locations.